Today I got in a fight with the bbq grill and guess who won?
Before church I got some chicken out of the freezer to thaw, Jason was itchin to try out a new recipe. Jason had home teaching appointments and he asked me to start the grill before he got back. I hadn't started it for a few months and couldn't remember the EXACT way to do it. SOOOO instead of turning only 1 burner to the on position(high)before using the lighter to light it, I turned all 4 dials to high. I really don't need to say any more.
I saw flames and heard a loud boom, then smelled burning hair. I ran in to asses the damage. A pretty good size patch of hair in the front had been singed and some of my eyebrow hair was hit but other than that, I'm ok!
I think I can hide the patch in the front and I color my eyebrows in anyways. No harm done!
I will NOT be starting the grill like that EVER again!
No comments:
Post a Comment