I've given into peer pressure! I'm starting a blog. I mean, everybody's doin' it, right?! I'm so behind the times! Well, NO MORE! I, Audrey Sisco (that's with an S), promise to blog at least.... once a week. We'll start there and see how I do. Remember I'm new at this. So..... I am now watching the Opening Ceremonies of the 2010 Winter Olympics. They are in Vancouver B.C. this year! So far I've been impressed! Very cool specail effects!
I'm glad to have nothing to do right now. I just finished a stressfull week of getting items ready for the Lighthouse Co-op auction. I also taught an Explorations class to 2nd and 3rd graders on Chinese New Year. Something I didn't really know much about, and still don't!
Well, I can't think of anything else to write. Let's hope, as I blog, my writting improves! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment