I had just a tiny example today of my Heavenly Father's love for me. It made me realize that He does know me and care for me. It was just something small. Nothing major, but I know who it was from.
So there's this speed trap near our house and I know it's a trap and I always make sure to watch my speed. Today I was running late to get to my sisters house- (another no school day and I needed to get my girls out of the house!) In my rush I forgot all about the possible police man that may be waiting for me around the corner. I had kids in the van asking for the radio on, screaming that so and so was touching them or looking at them or... whatever! I had just about had it. But then, I didn't hear something, but I felt something telling me to check my speed. I looked down, sure enough, I was going 10 over. I slowed down. As SOON as I reached the speed limit- I came around that corner and saw...dun dun dun.... a cop! WOW!!!!
Now this may not seem like THAT big of a deal BUT 3 years ago I got a speeding ticket and went to court to have it removed. I paid the money to get it taken from my record and was told if I got another speeding ticket in the next 8 years this one would go back on my record and I would need to pay it. SO it's not just ONE speeding ticket that I was saved, but 2. Not to mention the other stuff like my insurance premiums going up etc. etc.
I immediately said a little prayer thanking my Heavenly Father for this prompting! I feel so blessed and loved. I know I am a daughter of God and He loves me!
I love getting those little thrills of recognition. It's so amazing that He knows each of our needs and is looking out for us!
ReplyDelete