Thursday, March 4, 2010

I lost a tooth!!!!!!

Last Friday I chipped a tooth. My friend Heather's been bugging me to get into her office to get it taken care of. I finally went today ready for a filling. It's NEVER as easy as you think! Turned out the tooth was missing more than was fillable (I just made up my own word there hee hee). They would need to do a "build up" and then eventually crown it.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

The other option was to pull the darn thing and just go without a second molar.

$

Guess which one I went with?

Soooo.... now I can't run for 2 days - totally messing up my training schedule! But I have the messed up tooth taken care of!

Now on to the OTHER dental work that still needs to be done.

1 comment:

  1. Is the tooth fairy coming tonight?! She better! I'm sorry you had to do that today. Hope you heal fast!!

    ReplyDelete