Jason's coming home tonight after 4 days away. So I thought I should probably clean the house. I was running around like a mad woman this morning! I reached for the pantry door to retrieve the broom only to find the handle totally and completely sticky!
The ENTIRE doorknob.
At first I cringed, but then I smiled.
I smiled because I realized what that sticky doorknob meant. It meant I was lucky enough to have a toddler running around my house. It meant that toddler had PLENTY to eat. She only has plenty to eat because of a husband who works so hard for our family. I felt blessed that I got to clean it up and not a babysitter or daycare center.
Yep, life is pretty good.
Thanks sticky doorknob!
Awesome. I think I need to keep this in mind more when I find "stick doorknobs".
ReplyDeleteyou're slacking on your posts
ReplyDelete